Life & Times

Thursday, January 04, 2007

JANUARY 2007 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone - long time no post! I dont know where 2006 went, i seemed to blink and it was all over!
This morning i updated my blogger to the new one (someone told me i had to do this ages ago) and so far all seems good. 2006 ended with me still maintaining within my WW healthy weight range so with this i am pleased. I wobble around a bit but so far nothing too drastic. Christmas was good to a point. I ate well at lunch and didnt stuff myself, didnt have pudding or icecream pudding. Come tea time and that was a different story.......i just sat in front of the leftovers and ate like i hadnt had lunch! Bad me. I did however pay for it the next day, i felt sluggish and full and was a bit ashamed at myself for eating like that. Back to healthy eating for a few days and felt much better. I think it was a combination of too many good foods all at once and maybe a weeny bit too much "alcamahol"!
Anyway thats all for now as i have some things to do this morning ~ will update again with photos later. Angus has grown into a BIG boy now and he is ony 9 months old. Jasmin is a cute and soft and girlie as ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home